In military language MK II means the updated version of existing designs. With the E.O.Diver MK II design you now get an additional variant which includes a scratch-resistant sapphire crystall which is antireflective coated from the inside and a striking red anodized crown.
The new TAWATEC E.O. Diver MK II – EOD stands for “Explosive Ordnance Disposal”. EOD technicians are highly specialized in blasting, neutralizing, recovering and dismantling sea mines and other ordnances underwater and ashore. EOD special missions require a watch with non-magnetic properties; the E.O. Diver’s anti-magnetic CFC case prevents any interference with detonators of mines and explosives. The large case shape (Ø 47mm) and dial (Ø 35 mm) of the E.O. Diver guarantees for a maximum of legibility at any time of the day. The 20ATM / 200 m water and pressure resistance are individually tested and guaranteed.
- Swiss Made Quartz Movement
- Special features: Metal movement, repairable / Power saving mechanism with pullled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Functions: 3 hands, date
- Waterresistance: to 20 atm/ 200 meters / 660 feet
- Dial: black
- Hands: red second hand, white minute and hour hand
- Size: 47mm whitout crown
- High: 13mm
- Case: poly carbon fiber / antimagnetic
- Bottom: screwed
- Crystal: sapphire glass antireflectice coated
- Crown: on 4 o'clock, double o-ring, red anodized
- Bezel: unidirectional racheting bezel with H3 tritium illumination
- Strap: Rubber and Nato strap 22mm black
- Warranty: 2 years on error free functionality of clock and clockwork.
- 10 years on unchanged optical readability.
Colors of trigalights:
- orange / above the number 12
- blue / above the the numbers 1-11
- blue on the min.- / blue on the hour - / blue on the second pointer
- blue on the bezel protected under crystal
- mb microtec illumination / trigalight Switzerland